Various Dates Available
We are pleased to offer special online railroad and transit training courses taught by Dr. Allan M. Zarembski, P.E., FASME, and produced in collaboration with the Railway Tie Association (RTA). These modules are packed full of critical information for those working in the railroad industry, and have been produced so that you can absorb the information at your own pace. Earn PDHs for completion of each module, as indicated in the course descriptions. Please contact us for additional details and pricing. Special pricing is available for RTA members.
- Railroad Crossties: Engineering & Design Issues
- Timber Crosstie Degradation & Failure Modes
- Railroad Load Environment and the Engineering of Crossties
- Intro to the Function of Railroad Crossties for Non-railroad Professionals
- Intro to Railroad & Transit Systems for Non-railroad Professionals – Part 1 & Part 2